- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Singapore
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is a fast growing start-up company in gaming industry. The company has really strong financial backing and is looking to hire dynamic talent to take the business to the next level.
You will be reporting to the technical lead directly and you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for Blockchain enterprise technology framework design and development solutions.
* Early product technology selection, POC, development and testing according to system requirements.
* Full understanding of system architecture, the implementation of block chain program function module.
* Prepare system module detailed design documents and system testing documents, according to product and project requirements.
* Research on block chain protocol, operating mechanism, encryption technology, low-level implementation and consensus algorithm.
* Participate in the design of security protocols and architecture
The Successful Candidate
* Certificate in Computer / Mathematics / Electronic Engineering, or other relevant courses preferred.
* More than 1 year of experience in block chain technology development / Solidity / Full-stack.
* Proficient in Golang, C++, Java and other mainstream block chain system development language.
* Solid knowledge in computer theory and network, data structure, algorithm, database theory and networking.
* Candidates with experience in R&D and execution of block chain open source projects, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin preferred.
* Experience in network security related product development, distributed systems, the Point-to-Point network protocol application development experience.
* Understanding of mainstream consensus algorithm, including PoW, PoS, DpoS, PBFT, Paxos, Raft etc. High level of initiative and development potential.
* Dares to take on a project head on and strong team spirit.
* Able to converse in Mandarin is an advantage, as this role will be liaising with Chinese stakeholders
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG137256. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
George Chen IT Recruitment Consultant Hudson SG Employment Agency Licence No.: 18S9265 EA Registration No.: R1874603