Big Data and Next Gen Analytics Commercialization Manager Retail Bank Consumer Products
The Business Analytics Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Experience as an Operations Research Analyst, Analytics Manager, Strategic Business Analyst or related position performing quantitative analytics supporting financial services
- Experience analyzing large datasets; applying mathematical, statistical and quantitative analysis techniques to perform complex analyses and data mining
- Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Purpose:
- The Big Data and Next Gen Analytics Commercialization team within Regional Decision Management (DM) drives the ideation, development and deployment of ASIA Consumers' Big Data and Next Gen Analytics 'segment-of-one' user stories to deliver key business must- win-battles and P&L commitments
- The role is expected to work closely with Big Data and Next Gen Analytics Commercialization Lead to track and progress the key work-streams, transformation initiatives and user stories through hands-on interaction with multiple stakeholders in the region and countries across multiple functions - business, decision management, technology and AIM and facilitate the implementation of analytical operating system (aOS) capabilities and data driven business opportunities
- Drive hands-on execution of the delivery of Asia's Big Data and Next Gen Analytics Strategy for retail bank consumer products
- Work closely with the Next Gen Global Decision Management Analytics Team in India to develop, align and implement Next Gen techniques / algorithms to meet user story KPI's
- Create regular updates and alignment of progress with multiple stakeholders in the region for retail bank consumer products
- Track on key milestones, status and impact of initiatives for the deliverable of user stories
- Participate and work closely with Technology Teams to align the Big Data Ecosystem requirements to deliver individual user stories and the overall Big Data vision for the Asia Consumer Business
- Regular interaction with multiple stakeholders in the region and countries across multiple functions - business, decision management, technology and AIM
- Strong knowledge and experience across Decision Management core competencies (data, systems, analytics & campaign execution platforms)
- Ability to link analytical techniques and framework to business goals and/or customer experience
- Exposure to next gen analytics techniques (e.g. Machine Learning, Neural Networks etc
- Experience in using Big Data platforms and software, e.g. Spark, Python, Hive, Pig etc
- Exposure to Business and Product Knowledge across retail bank consumer products
- Demonstrated passion for numbers, strategic planning skills, digital products / emerging technology and how they will impact the consumer experience
- Self-Motivated - demonstrated ability to follow through to execution
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal), organizational skill, documentation and power point skill in order to make visually impactful presentation / newsletter
- Attention to detail is paramount
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .