Big Data Java Developer
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Trinity , EA Licence No: 15C7547
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Required Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including minimum number of years required.) Must-have: 1) Strong hands-on experience in Core Java (Ideally have the knowledge of Java 8) 2) Big Data exposure with Hadoop, HIVE, Spark, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, Presto, Apache Drill 3) Good knowledge in JMS (Active MQ, Kafka, Rabbit MQ), Apache Camel 4) Familiar with Linux operation system 5) Strong knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB) Good-to-have 6) AWS, OpenShift, Cloud, Docker, microservice
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5 – 10 years of development and delivery experience
- Relevant industry experience on cloud platforms would be favorably considered
- Core Java
- Fundamental knowledge of distributed Architectures, SOA, Micro-services,
- Have decent hand-on experience with Hadoop, HIVE, Spark, impala, presto, drill
- Source Code control (experience with Git preferred)
- Able to perform unix / linux scripting.
- Monitor and address issues relating to capacity constraints and performance related items.
- Analyse and perform performance tuning.
- Develop and maintain high-performance, scalable system.
- Writing of documents that clearly explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated.