A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a Big Data Engineer position.
- Organise, build and maintain data stores (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Graph data-stores) of structured and unstructured data (e.g., text, customer transactional data, work-flow/ticket/log data)
- Build data pipelines to enable scalable processing of large volumes of data
- Support data optimisation of real-time and batch Machine Learning models
- Explore advanced data engineering techniques e.g., graph query engine
- Work with stakeholders to identify and solve business needs related to advanced data processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or area with strong quantitative content
- Relevant experience in data science / data engineering (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge and experience in building and maintaining scalable data pipelines
- Fluency in Python, Spark, HIVE-QL, Hadoop eco-system, data-centric workflow management tools (e.g., Airflow, Luigi etc ), Unix/Linux/HDFS environments
- Proficiency in SQL and RDBMS
- Good working knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Graph database desirable but not mandatory
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.