Big Data Analytics, Institutional Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Perform full lifecycle of data analyst activities, including conceptualization to operationalization. Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Present key findings to senior management and/or other stakeholders with actionable recommendations.
- Define data sources and requirements, design and implement processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Lead ideation, experimentation, hypotheses formulation and testing
- Use Business Intelligence Tools to design analytics dashboards for management. Develop dashboard visualizations, metrics, KPIs; establishing baselines and targets
- Develop the abilities of data champions and analysts within the technology teams to mentor, build new capabilities, support/contribute to thought leadership and build out new skills in the creation of high quality models, analytics, and visuals.
- Work with Business and Operations users to rationalize and automate existing reports.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, computing or related quantitative discipline.
- Proven ability in structured problem solving, process improvement, data-driven analysis and deriving actionable outcomes with large datasets.
- Advanced data analytics and modelling ability with high proficiency in developing applications in QlikView, Tableau and other business intelligence tools.
- Proficiency in Python or R beyond academic study is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and ability to articulate with strong presentation skills will be an advantage.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines