Menrva Search are representing a rapidly expanding technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Their solutions are centered around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, they’ve grown to over 400 headcount in APAC, both locally and internationally, with a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product. We are looking for talented Big Data/Java Developers for them who can deliver amazing results by solving complex problems across a full spectrum of technologies.
Main objectives of the role:
- Solve complex problems and work with new technologies to contribute to engineering outputs that are of a production level quality;
- Design, test and implement business systems of the highest complexity via big data capabilities that helps to inform the organization in reaching strategic goals;
- Investigate and analyse alternative solutions to process and store large data sets;
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for tracking data;
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs, gaining approval from key customer and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of core Java, Linux, SQL, and any scripting language;
- Experience in Python, Spark and Hive;
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling techniques;
- Knowledge of industry-wide analytical and visualization tools (Tableau and R);
- Strong data engineering skills on the AWS and/or GCP is essential;
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment;
- Good written/oral communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about new technology experimentation and love to code, please forward your CV and get in touch with Jon Neale (+65 9776 5552; email@example.com) or Simon Ranahan (+65 8318 4164; firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further. This could be a rewarding career move for you to join an award-winning technology business that stretches your talent.