Bespoke Service Analyst, Operations Bespoke Services (Associate/Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Bespoke Analyst
in our Operations Functional Services Department! ! General Description
As the Bespoke Services Analyst for Operations, the role holder will get to work closely with Front office and internal O&T stakeholders, including Legal and compliance colleagues where required to understand and deliver bespoke reports to our UHNW clients. The role holder will also be responsible for preparation of client requested bank letters and any other ad hoc projects as requested to the team. Main Duties
- Perform RTB duties of preparing existing approved bespoke reports and ensure the reports are sent out on time on daily basis.
- Performs bespoke report feasibility studies on new request to determine if the report can be supported per bank guideline
- Addressing front office enquiries on any new or existing bespoke report request
- Assist on automation feasibility studies for existing and new bespoke report requests
- Assist in automating existing or new bespoke reports using RPA, VBA or MACRO with status tracking and total time saved to be provided to manager on monthly basis
- Provide process improvement ideas to better support the bespoke reports
- Performs RTB duties of preparing standard bank letters as requested by Front office
- Addressing front office enquiries on any bank letters request
- For non- standard bank letters, to perform feasibility studies to determine if letter can be provided to client
- Assisting in process streamlining and also automation of standard bank letters using RPA, VBA or MACRO.
- Support management on ad hoc projects
- Certification in RPA and VBA or related skills
- Strong in Microsoft Access, Excel and Power Point
- Good team player and communication skill
- Creative and willing to challenge status quo to think out of the box enabling process improvements
- Bachelor's degree