Line Manager: ABS Co. Director
This is a newly created position to manage the ABS Benchmarks projects undertaken by ABS Co., a subsidiary of ABS. The incumbent will facilitate industry projects to help develop and implement key financial initiatives, in consultation with senior management, ABS member banks, relevant industry committees and MAS, that will benefit the financial sector in Singapore. In addition, the Project Officer will also be responsible for ensuring the administration of the Benchmarks and to maintain a good standing with regulators and ABS members.
- Ensure flawless daily maintenance and administration of the ABS Benchmarks – the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR), the Swap Offer Rate (SOR), the Singapore Dollar Spot FX and the Thai Baht Spot FX;
- Influence and collaborate with ABS member banks, relevant industry committees and MAS to plan, execute and monitor key benchmarks and/or treasury initiatives for the Banking Industry and be accountable for the successful completion of the projects;
- Facilitate and moderate meetings to drive results with effective management and alignment of objectives across all levels of stakeholders and the executive level project sponsor, including scheduling meetings and minutes taking;
- Provide timely reviews and reports for senior management on projects’ status, issues, escalations and recommend solutions, where applicable;
- Provide insightful analysis of project reviews and prepare reports, dashboards and presentation materials;
- Manage budget and project timeline effectively; and
- Manage key stakeholders across all levels and work closely with senior leaders from the industry; driving results and achieving positive engagement and relationship.
- University graduate with relevant professional qualifications in Business, Banking, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the banking industry in treasury operation functions;
- Solid working knowledge of banking industry trends and regulations with in-depth understanding in Derivatives and Interest Rate Benchmarks would be added advantage;
- Some experience in handling banking projects/process enhancements;
- Exceptional communications skills across all levels of stakeholders with strong negotiation and moderating skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; competent in the use of MS Office; and
- Highly adaptable; Self-starter; Team player; Highly proactive and Self-motivated.
For interested parties, please kindly click on APPLY to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary