Bank Relations Analyst - 6 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 15 Oct 18
Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for a Bank Relations Analyst, to work as part of the Bank Relations (BR) global team responsible for managing strategic relationships with the firm's network of agent banks vendors. The team's goals are to establish, enhance and maintain these relationships in order to derive the maximum commercial and operational value for the firm. The team works closely with multiple divisions across the firm to accomplish its goals.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with internal divisions to progress industry and regulatory initiatives.
- Evaluating new business proposals to assess impact to account management requirements with agent bank network.
- Supporting the global BR team in proactively managing external agent bank relationships for the firm to achieve the firm's commercial and strategic goals.
- Managing (including open/maintain/close) the firm's cash and securities bank accounts, including client accounts in client-specific markets.
- Working with agent banks and internal teams to complete onboarding and periodic Know Your Customer (KYC) Due Diligence processes for the firm and its subsidiaries.
- Escalate issues and challenges in the process and suggest procedural updates that can enhance processes / workflow
- At least 2 years of professional and relevant experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and effectively drive multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to remain composed under pressure and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize at short notice
- Adaptive to new changes and new challenges and
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong client service orientation and good project management skills
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322