Operation Analyst Cash Management
Treasury Operations serves as the firm’s central for processing and managing all incoming and outgoing cash movements, monitors transactions for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and manages the firm’s overall cash position. The Singapore team looks after all Asian cash settlement activities across the firm in APAC RESPONSIBILITIES
The individual will be responsible for a portfolio of cash settlement activities, which includes management of daily unapplied cash received at the bank accounts and prompt investigation of breaks to protect the integrity of firm’s books and records. In addition, there will be opportunities for the selected individual to be engaged in work flow improvements.
The ideal candidate must be motivated and reliable with the ability to work well in a dynamic team-oriented atmosphere. This position offers the candidate an opportunity to learn and advance in a fast-paced work environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments, an opportunity to work closely with business areas on a variety of topics, and an ability to gain in-depth knowledge of key business drivers and industry dynamics. Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliation of cash settlements going through firm’s bank accounts and actively liaise with business units and agent banks to ensure the timely completion of activities.
- Run control reports to capture exceptions and issues
- Communicate and escalate issues with both internal and external parties timely and follow up till the closure.
- Identify error trends and suggest process improvement plans.
- Effective team-player with ability to impact and influence across organization and levels
- Good organization and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail / ability to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking
- Due to the nature of the business to liaise with country like Japan and China, Fluency (spoken and written) in Japanese and/or Mandarin language is a plus
EA Registration No: R1766879
EA License No: 09C5322