- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Bank Officer for Account Services (6 Months Contract)
Bank Officer for Account Services (6 Months Contract)A. Job Purpose
- To handle daily processing/data input of customer requests on timely and accurate basis.
B. Core Functions & Responsibilities
As a Maker
- Process/perform data entry for all verified requests on timely and accurate basis.
- Check and ensure all input performed by the Maker are accurate on the same day via online system check/online system approval
- Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly.
- Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer request/any issues pertaining to the request handling.
- Observe and comply with documented policies/procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc).
C. Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform call to customer to validate on the instruction received.
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments given by the Line Supervisor/Team Lead/Head of Department.
- Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process related issues and give suggestion for improvement.
D. Key Productivity Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure that the team complete the processing within agreed SLA
- Achieve zero human error and operating losses
- Zero customer complaints / feedback
Preferred skillset: Technical - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), VBA
Personal - Independent and keen to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and multi-task