- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Nov 17
Bancassurance Product Analyst, Group Bancassurance
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Job Purpose: Part of the Global Bancassurance team enabling product development and governance of life insurance products across Bank's global foot print
- Reports into MD & Head Life Insurance Business, Group Wealth Management
- Part of the Global Bancassurance product team responsible for banca product governance.
- Review all life insurance product evaluations which include new products, modifications and renewals.
- Develop and maintain global product calendars and road maps.
- Product development of templated product for multiple markets.
- Ensure product evaluation submissions meet required standards.
- Negotiate product structures with insurer's pricing teams
- Conduct and update product competitiveness trackers
- Monitor and drive product margins and mix across countries
- Work with multiple product providers to develop competitive life insurance products
- Launch products and solutions as per agreed product calendar timelines
- Carry out competitive bench marking as per required timelines
- Review products to ensure they meet internal guidelines
- Should have at least 10 - 12yrs work experience in the financial industry of which have at least 5 yrs with a life insurance company
- Candidates having bancassurance experience are preferred
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.