Balance Sheet Management Analyst - Officer
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Intmd Anlst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet. This includes
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as managing rating agency relationships.
- Identifies and resolves problems using autonomous judgment.
- Implements work flow or process change and redesign, and uses a thorough complrehensive knowledge of the specific function.
- Focuses primarily on execution within defined parameters.
- Assists in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Conduct day to day dealing activities within approved limits.
Daily nostro squaring and trades execution for all Fcy and SG portfolios
Intraday liquidity management
Manage liquidity risk within key regulatory and internal ratios and triggers.
Manage Price Risk within limits
Manage Regulatory ratios
Transfer pricing analysis and execution
Price risk activities to meet or exceed Plan revenues
Review daily risk reports to ensure all risk exposures and limits are properly reported.
Maintain satisfactory control and compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup polices and procedure.
Ensure Volcker and Consent Order Compliance
Help prepare Annual Funding plan and CFP
Maintain Controls report for both Funding Desk and CSL ALCO
Run ad-hoc projects
Preparation of Governance reports Qualifications:
Education: Job Family Group:
- Motivated and focused individual who can take ownership of assignments and push projects through to completion Drive and ability to accomplish tasks effectively and meet established deadlines
- 2-5 years Financial industry or related experience
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting