You will work closely with Senior Engineers to develop innovative software solutions for the global cryptocurrencies business and operations.
You will design, develop, and own high-performance solution stacks as well as maintaining and optimizing existing systems.
You will provide L3 support for production issues and contribute to inter-team and cross-team efforts to ensure optimum software design patterns.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 2-4 years’ experience working in dynamic environment
- Experience working on client facing web applications advantageous
- Familiar with Unix-like operating systems
- Strong Interest in finance and cryptocurrency markets
- Proficient with backend technologies such as Python-Flask/FastAPI, Nodejs, Nginx, MySQL, Redis
- Knowledge of CI/CD, C/C++, Solidity is advantageous
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to DarylY@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Daryl Yuen at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R2091739
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.