• UK Based Fortune 500 Company• Opportunity to work on the latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based leading insurance and financial service company with over 60 years of presence in Singapore. Job Description
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Have a passion for delivering zero-defect high-quality code.
- Own end to end delivery responsibility for modules, participate in Continuous Integration activities, automation frameworks for testing and deployments, and other related items in addition to contributing to core product code.
The Successful Applicant
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations.
- Passionate coders with 3-6 years of application development experience.
- Strong server side programming experience in Java (preferably Java8 or higher) and Spring Boot.
- Good experience with RESTful APIs and Micro services development.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD.
- Experience in Linux, Shell Scripting.
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases.
What's on Offer
- Good experience with build tools like Maven and Gradle.
- 6 Months Extendable Contract
- Work on exciting in house projects
- Chance to learn new technologies