BUSINESS STRATEGIC PLANNING & TRANSFORMATION MANAGER – INSURANCE – SINGAPORE
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
We are partnering one of Singapore’s most established insurance companies in identifying their next Business Strategic Planning & Transformation Manager to energetically drive its corporate transformation strategy forward across all of its business lines.
This is a high-visibility position that will entail you working very closely across all of the Company’s business lines in order to bring their target operating models in alignment with the Group’s strategic objectives. You will work closely with top management in the annual corporate strategizing process, and will definitely enjoy immense satisfaction watching the Company’s business as a whole flourish under your direction.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy along with a team of four, you will be rewarded with remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum on base and a variable bonus. You will be based in Central Singapore.
- Co-operate with business units and, where necessary, implement monitoring mechanisms to bring their defined target operating model into alignment with the Company’s transformation strategy, the regulatory and competitive landscape
- Define performance metrics and targets for relevant activities, aid business units in establishing the monitoring and reporting process on the performance metrics against the defined targets;
- Contribute to the annual corporate strategic planning process; and
- Evaluate other occurrences (e.g. new business partnership proposals) in terms of how to bring the terms thereof into alignment with the Company’s corporate strategy.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Accountancy, or Finance;
- >10 years of working experience in the Financial or Insurance industry;
- Knowledgeable in the insurance business and operating model;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical skills
Are you our next Business Strategic Planning & Transformation Manager? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest!
Otherwise, do feel free to refer this great opportunity to your peers.
EA Personnel EA Reg: Glenn Wong (R1106685)