Avaloq Senior Param Specialist
You will be joining the Business Analysis Team which is part of the APAC Services organization. Avaloq APAC Services Organization is responsible for new client implementation as well as new projects for existing clients for their Avaloq related initiatives.
We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq APAC. Your Mission
What You Will Need
- Develop and implement the best way to use the Avaloq Banking Suite and Implement modules of the Avaloq Banking Suite at customers.
- Work on-site with Business personnel of the bank and within project teams of the respective bank/client on ABS related topics.
- Implement/ parameterize modules of the Avaloq Banking Suite at customers or as analysis with deeper and/or broader business/ technical knowledge
- Design technical and solution architect of baking platforms to meet the clients' business needs, considering technical and economic feasibility, business strategies, architectural guidelines, and other constraints.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and design the solutions/best practice
- Lead domains (technical, business and cross stream topics) in customer projects
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of ABS and related tools
- Work independently, with guidance in more complex situations
- Proactively identify and solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommend process, product or service improvements
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Information Technology / Computer Science
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Technology space
- At least 10 - 15 years of working experience in Core Banking Platform/ Wealth Management implementation both functional and technical domain
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office