Automation Testing - Selenium
Good to Have:
- Must have Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Overall 6+ years of expereince in IT and atleast 3 years of relevant experience in Automation Testing
- Expertise in both manual & automation testing
- Familiar in writing Test cases and Expertise in API Automation
- Proficient in Test Automation using Robot BDD framework with Selenium
- Profound knowledge and working experience in Python Programming is good to have
- Hands-on Robot BDD framework with Python architect, able to design and maintain BDD automation frameworks for use with: Robot BDD framework with python & selenium
- Expertise on BDD test automation frameworks using Selenium & Python
- Proficient in configuration of Teamcity (CI tool)
- Extensive knowledge of API automation
- Extensive knowledge of Requirement & defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Pivotal Tracker
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline such as Teamcity.
- DevOps tester
- Proficient in Test Automation using Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Python
- Ability to do Python scripting.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications
- Estimation and Planning of test automation coverage
- End to end QA process knowledge
- Manual and automation testing of stories as part of Sprint.
- Identifying automation feasibilities for User stories to be automated with Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Python
- Build & customize automation framework using Robot BDD framework, Selenium & Python.
- Configure end to end automation regression jobs using Teamcity, Bitbucket & Docker tools
- Automate test scenarios based on Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Python
- Monitor daily regression test jobs in Teamcity, fixing failed automation scripts and enhancements as part of regression scripts suite enhancement.
- Doing QA deployments as part of continuous integration.
- Involve in Daily Stand up, Sprint Backlog Refinement, Planning & Retrospection meetings
- Use of Pivotal tracker tool for requirements & defect reporting
- Drive continuous improvement in Agile testing practices and tools