Automation Test Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
- Financial Markets Reg-Tech knowledge
- Good understanding of Trade life cycle
- Good experience in Financial Market Products
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Good understanding and experience on the End to End testing with upstream and downstream
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- 8-10 years of Testing experience with Automation skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge in Manual Testing and Concepts.
- Hands on experience in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Closure Report.
- Hands on experience on DB level and service level testing
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Good hands on automation experience using Cucumber testing framework, Gherkin test-case definition language, Selenium and Java.
- Experience in Appium and JMeter is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Experience in coordinating with cross-functional teams spread across various geographical locations.
- Ability to multi-task and switch context to changing priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.