The selected candidate will fill a mid level position responsible for executing the Audit Plan, independently or in coordination with the Audit team. Reporting to the Head of Branch Audit and Control, the candidate will assist to evaluate and provide independent assurance to management on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the foreign bank branch in Singapore.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Has 5 to 8 years of relevant audit working experience
- Experience in performing IT assurance audits is an advantage
- Deliver audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and independent and able to balance multiple work priorities
- Ability to assess risks, managing and reporting control issues with transparency as well as able to propose creative and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Able to follow trends in the Audit field and adapt them for the Audit function
- Effective negotiation skills and a good team player
Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification with equivalent experience