- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 19
Audit Manager, Singapore
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and versatile team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Singapore we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager.
Join us and you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, contributing to annual audit planning
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- Engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization
- Interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank's senior management
- Inspire and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Ideally, you have an Undergraduate Degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- You have at least 8 years of relevant work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry.
- You have a deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- You have an understanding of the AML/Financial Crime Compliance landscape (i.e. regulatory requirements, industry trends, best in class control to compliance with regulatory standards).
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.