Audit Manager - Project Audit
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Oct 18
Prime certifications: Project Management Professional, PRINCE 2, Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner * Other good certifications: CISA, Portfolio Management Professional, Chartered Accountant
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - Here For Good. See our Brand and Values
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise. If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
We are currently looking for a candidate with a bright mind and big ambitions to audit project and portfolio management across the Bank. You will have a key role in influencing the bank's project management framework and the execution of key strategic and regulatory programmes. Reporting directly to the 'Global Head of Audit - Projects', you will have the following key roles & responsibilities
· Inform the coverage of project management risks in each business, function or region.
· Accountability for supporting the delivery of project/programme management related audits.
· All phases of the audit cycle are consistently completed in line with GIA standards and the IIA International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
· Consistently high quality audit work produced including detailed and accurate documentation of test results, clear and accurate audit reports and effective communication with the audit team and stakeholders.
· Provides Portfolio Head of Audit with regular and anticipatory risk analysis of the project management environment.
· Maintains positive 'partnership' relationships with stakeholders
· Is brave in stating their opinion, and delivers key messages clearly.
· Define processes for the continuous improvement of Project Audit team's approach to auditing project management.
· Manage the scheduling of audits for the audit team.
· Co-ordinate regular reporting within the audit department and to senior committees.
· Maintains MI to track team delivery to KPIs and escalate delivery concerns.
· Background in project auditing within international financial service organisations.
· Project Management experience.
· Professional auditors or practitioners from the business, with well-developed core audit / business skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and objectivity.
· Demonstrates ability to work with limited direction and multi-task without loss of quality.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values.
· Ability to commit to 10-20% business travel.
Reports to Portfolio Head of Audit - Project Audit