See job description for details
About The Role
- Opportunity to progress your career in high-performing Internal Audit (IA) team
- Drive better outcomes in line with ANZ Purpose & Strategy
- Markets focus, ability to gain global experience and to work collaboratively with the broader IA team
Role Location: Ocean Financial Centre, 10 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049315
Role Type: Permanent; Full Time
As an Audit Manager, you will embody IA’s Purpose as a ‘catalyst for continuous improvement in the risk and control environment’. You will be accountable for ensuring appropriate and timely assessment of the risk and control environment across the Markets business. Your key responsibilities include being accountable for delivery of timely and quality audit tasks assigned, reporting of findings, messaging to the business, and managing small teams as you progress. You will contribute more broadly to the IA Strategy through active participation in IA initiatives such as the use of data analytics. You will also maintain effective working relationships with senior business leaders and risk executives. You will provide technical Markets skills and a strategic whole of business perspective in order to target Internal Audit efforts into higher risk areas and achievement of outcomes that add value the business and collaborate with the wider IA team through knowledge sharing.
Your role has a global outlook and will provide the ability for some travel across ANZ’s business network and is part of a broader team based in Singapore and works closely with the IA global team based in Melbourne, Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Auckland/Wellington and other Asian locations to provide Markets insight, expertise and audit delivery. You will be provided with a breadth of exposure across the value chain including product, sales, operations, finance, risk and technology. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven relevant experience in a Markets environment, either in risk management, assurance or internal / external audit, coupled with banking & finance industry knowledge
- Experience in global/regional investment banking trading businesses will be a significant advantage
- Ability to lead, inspire and influence a range of stakeholders across the business with emphasis on senior stakeholder management
- Collaborative approach looking for ways to enhance current process and procedures
- Ability to understand key risks and make time critical decisions
- Strong communication, listening, interpreting and innovative problem solving skills
- Good negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006717