Audit Innovation Lab - Senior Associates & Assistant Managers
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join as a Data Engineer for our Audit Innovation Lab! Together with a core team of professionals, you will be required to:
We are looking for dynamic individuals with the skills set below:
- Perform extraction, transformation, loading and analyse of data.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain data extraction scripts, including the use of logical models and algorithms for data extraction.
- Produce documentation of data extraction completed.
- Assist in explaining data and IT requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide data management as and when required.
- Reports to Database and Tools Manager
- Graduated with a Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Technology or related field.
- Proficient in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc),
- Proficient in the use of SQL and preferably Python or R.
- Proficient in working with a variety of information and data files, including large and complex files; analysing file structures, understanding data layout from the file structures and transforming raw data into finished information deliverables.
- Experience in extracting and working with data from SAP ERP system, and one of the following ERP systems: Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, or JD Edwards.
- Ability to exercise patience, communicate effectively with others, with good interpersonal skills and able to work both independently.
- Competent in using MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access). Experience in the use of MS PowerBI would be an advantage.
- Should possess 2-3 years work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.