Audit, Department of Professional Practice Managers & Senior Managers
KPMG's Department of Professional Practice supports KPMG Audit professionals in the areas of accounting, auditing and regulatory matters. Together with a core team of Professional Practice professionals, you will be
• Anticipating and analysing new auditing and assurance standards and technological development in the auditing space like ACRA, IFAC and IFIAR developments to understand their implications
• Supporting the business to resolve client-specific financial reporting issues
• Developing and delivering training materials (e.g. Audit Training, Workshops, Monthly Technical Updates) to the Audit business
• Address formal and informal consultations regarding Audit Methodology & Tools, and provide coaching to engagement teams We are looking for dynamic individuals:
• Who are Certified Public Accountants or have obtained an equivalent qualification
• With at least 8 years of auditing experience, including taking on a managerial role in the application, interpretation and analysis of accounting standards
• Who possess strong technical knowledge of IFRSs and/ or IFRS-equivalent (eg. HKFRS, Australia FRS and Singapore FRS)
• Who are self-motivated and are able to work independently with minimal supervision
• With the ability to deliver quality presentations and present excellent written deliverables
• Who possess strong project management skills with the ability to work within a team, and provide direction and support to team members
• Who are excellent communicators and influencers, with the ability to establish credibility and positive relationships at all levels in the firm
• Who possess stamina and perseverance in driving audit quality
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.