We are recruiting for our Real Estate Fund Management client where you will be part of their real estate debt fund and will take part in all aspects of private debt investing, from investment sourcing to portfolio management. They provide a variety of financing solutions to borrowers including mezzanine, unitranche, second lien, HoldCo financing, preferred equity backed by real estate assets in Asia Pacific.
You will perform fundamental credit analysis, financial analysis, transaction structuring and seeing though the entire process till completion of the transaction as well as undertake all financial modelling for project analysis, development and evaluation. You will carry out research (country/ city/ localised area; sector research, etc) and financial analysis on real estate markets, including identification of key market themes as well as prepare written reports and make presentations to the relevant management levels for approval.
You will also provide portfolio monitoring of existing investments including covenant checks, liaising with borrowers and perform regular reporting functions.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Real Estate or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a related industry
- Excellent credit skills demonstrated through prior relevant experience in underwriting, structuring and executing direct lending/private debt and/or leveraged finance transactions
- Ability to direct the structuring of a transaction, manage transaction process with internal and external parties and work with originators to complete investment opportunities
- Strong financial modelling and legal documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – presents ideas in a clear, concise and constructive manner
- Fluent in English and one other Asian language preferred (Mandarin, Japanese or Korean)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to https://careers.tri-cap.com.sg/.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270