Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Japanese Corp. Banking 3
Overview of Division/Department
Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank's extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Manage assigned accounts operation under the supervision of Team Head.
- Cultivate and identify potential transactions with existing and new customers.
- Manage and initiate solution for low profit, inactive and dormant customers.
- Maximize profitability for the potential and existing customers and have a responsibility for its performance.
- Promote business along with local officers.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers.
- Meet the bank and customers' requirements.
- Check the supplementary information sheets attached with credit application (ex. Facility Rating statement, Credit Supervision Notification Memo, etc.).
- Information control.
- Operations error control
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance or Economics
- At least 5 years experience in banking / marketing / credit related
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office