Associate / Assistant Vice-President - Corporate Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 23 May 19
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Corporate Banking 2
Overview of Division/Department
Our Corporate Banking (CBD), a member of our Singapore Corporate Banking Division, is one of the marketing team responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting European, American, and Asian multinational corporations with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services to Structured Finance.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
As a team member of front office credit & admin/customer service team:
- Credit application and other internal work processes
- Fulfilling customer regular needs
- Significant focus will be on real estate related credit matters.
What you should have:
- Degree with relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Preferably with strong credit applications experience in real estate
- Preferably with overseas market experience
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills