Associate / Analyst, Wealth Management Operations (Asset Static Team), Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Setting up and maintaining assets for the Singapore and Hong Kong Business Unit to facilitate the settlement and corporate action processes of Wealth Management Operations
- Enriching Structured Product with Termsheet details after the lean asset has been created by the Central Dealing Unit
- Preparing Counterparty Termsheet for uploading into Avaloq Database after massaging to comply with DBS compliance requirements
- Running daily system tasks required for fixing of Structured Products
- Setting up of Business Partner and Standard Settlement Instructions for Trading, Settlement and Credit functions
- Attending to queries from Marketing, CDU, BMS and WBO teams in Singapore and Hong Kong offices
- Contribute to any discussion whenever there is Avaloq User Request affecting Asset Static operations and perform UAT when required
- Required to work on Singapore Public Holidays if that day is not a HK Holiday
- 3 years' experience in Operations within Financial Services.
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking Operations / Wealth Operations / Avaloq will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with the various stakeholders.
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task.
- Strong planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Good inter-personal, communication and problem solving skills
- A team player who is able to work independently and proactively to plan and prepare work tasks in advance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.