Associate / Analyst, Trade Finance Document Checker, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Review and checking of Trade Finance application forms and supporting Trade documents for Import, Export and Standby L/C products.
- Review and check Transfer LC application to ensure guidelines are complied with and terms and conditions are as per Export LC
- Review and check LC Confirmation to ensure that terms and conditions are acceptable and workable.
- Ability to identify discrepancies, highlight irregularities and red flag items in documents for approval
- Ensure trade documentations are compliance to UCP rules, ISP 98 rules, Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines, Terrorist Financing & Sanctions Regulations, and other related internal policies.
- Co-operate with team members to achieve daily tasks assigned.
- Timely and accurate execution of work assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal stakeholders
- 'A' Level or above; Degree or related Diploma would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant Trade Finance Document Checking related experience
- Excellent understanding of UCP rules, ISP 98 rules, Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines, and Terrorist Financing and Sanction Regulations
- CDCS Qualified, would be an advantage
- Hard-working, self-motivated and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline
- Familiar with MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Words
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.