Associate / Analyst, Structured Transaction Management, Treasury & Market Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Product knowledge of Cash Equities in global markets, covered structured warrants, plain and exotic equity / index option and share borrowing and lending.
- Settlement process on the above products, including but not limited to
- Reconciliation of securities between custodian banks and trading system
- Failed trade management
- Corporate Action experience ie cash dividend, stock dividend, rights issue, stock split
- Posting of general ledger entries
- Authorization of payment/receipts
- Monitoring of option expiry and barrier level
- Perform pre settlement confirmation with counterparties
- Regulatory reporting
- Configuration of instruments/indices
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of banking experience, specifically in the Equity derivatives
- Experience in various operation functions which includes processing, reconciliations, funding, settlements etc
- Good understanding of the end to end settlement processes, predominantly in cash equity and equity option
- Knowledge in SWIFT MT540, MT541, MT542, MT543,
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or VBA
- A dedicated, committed and a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.