Associate / Analyst, Specialist, Operations, Account Services, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Set up and maintenance of customer data relating to electronic systems & Other Channel products
- Update of statistics and daily Log sheets
- Ensure that relevant processes are performed correctly, completely & timely and controls related to the processes are adhered to
- Escalation of issues and errors encountered to Section Head in a timely manner
- Maintain all relevant documentation including Standard Operating Procedure, Process Risk Maps.
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, risk and security control and regulatory compliance and report discrepancies, problems and exceptions to supervisor immediately
- Support in Live Verification or initiatives and any change management if assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Prior working experience in banking industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Ms Words and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.