Associate / Analyst, Relationship Manager, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group (IBG4-Digital Fulfilment)
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Fulfilment of loan applications through Digital Channels
- Customer relationship management to spot new business opportunities, understand customers' requirements, structure deal and proper evaluation of credit risks to achieve a balance stance for the customer and bank.
- Conduct loan acceptance and customer's due diligence
- Active Cross Sell/Up Sell of bank's existing and new products that are introduced from time to time to strengthen our relationship with customers. (includes contactless payment, merchant services, Banca, CASA product)
- Monitor and review existing customer's loan accounts to be in line with bank's risk
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- University degree with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in sales within SME banking space.
- Service oriented and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving, and critical thinking in a constructive mindset.
- Ability to perform discretion to make decision using experience and information to assess and recommend in an ambiguous situation.
- Good communication and making strong written recommendation to manager/senior management.