Associate / Analyst, Ops Test Lead - Regional Trade Ops, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and document user requirements and participates in review sessions with key stakeholders
- Conduct review/ walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology teams) for the following documents:
- User stories
- Functional specifications documents
- Test plan and test cases
- Roll-out training material
- Training to line ops
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stake holders
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
- Ability to provide test support across the regional offices (SG, HK, MO, TW, AU, UK, ID, IN, CN, KR) when needed
- Ability to handle testing for multiple project deliverables concurrently
- Have strong Trade and System knowledge with experience as system end user will be advantageous
- Have proven experience in requirements gathering, functional testing and conducting training to end-user.
- Expertise in analyzing customer requirements and translating the same into user stories, test strategy and test cases
- Efficient in defects detection and follow proper issue tracking process
- Is attentive to details and is able to report and follow through with issues independently.
- Demonstrates good work ethics and is able to adapt to changes and is able to deliver within tight timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.