Associate / Analyst, Operations Engineer, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage and drive the user access review (UAR) and Dormant IDs review regionally and Audits.
- Participate in the initiative like the UAR in the new platform, reducing in the lead time to perform reconciliation.
- Manage identity and access management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Identify improvements, execute enhancements or remediation for identity and access management associated projects or processes.
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in IT security or related areas would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Access management is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience is a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process
- Hands on experience in SQL for back end automation, self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred
- Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in user access management, may also be considered.