Associate / Analyst, Fixed Income, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for the smooth completion and settlement of the daily operations and processing with good risk management
- Perform validation of all new structured trades against source documents in Murex or Front Arena system as back office and Issuing/Paying/calculation Agents and Registrar for Notes Issuance under the Programme managed by Treasury & Markets Dept.
- Perform pre settlement confirmation with counterparties.
- Perform settlement of Notes related trades with the Euroclear or Clearsteams or any other agents appointed by the Bank.
- Authorise payments/receipts
- Perform Fixing procedures in Murex and provide Corporate Action Notification for Notes related deals.
- Liaising of settlement or fixing with the respective local T&M branches, CBG or PB ops and Common Depository.
- Monitoring of valuation/expiration for potential payouts
- Perform month end reconciliation between Murex and Common Depository
- Responsible for the compliance of all procedures with general banking/statutory requirements as well as meeting the requirements of both internal & regulators compliance
- Achieve consistently high service levels for all clients
- Participate in projects affecting settlement/corporate actions processes arising from new/revised business areas
- Initiate continual enhancements to productivity and quality of service in line with developments within the Hub and Spokes and with Business Unit
- Degree Holders or above; preferably in Economic; Banking or Finance.
- Relevant banking experience with minimum 1 year in Operations role/function especially in managing Fixed Income Products
- Product, markets and settlement knowledge on Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives, FXMM, NDF or Structured Notes would be preferred
- Good command of software skills, such MS Office, VBA programming, etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.