Associate / Analyst, Document Review Specialist, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Documentation review and account opening of the following account structures :
- Individual Account
- Corporate/ PT Account
- BVI/ Trust Account
- Provide advisory on Account opening, client maintenance and bank documentation matters.
- Track, monitor and escalate all accounts with documentation deficiencies and exception approved for management attention and appropriate action.
- Monitor and ensure all business requests pertaining to documentation (and Hold Mail) are attended to promptly and processed as per agreed SLA.
- Generate and follow through with various reports (eg: exception reporting, aging etc.)
- To support and deliver team KPI and objectives.
- Handling various duties & ad-hoc project assigned to the team.
- Accurate and timely execution of service requests / clients instructions on static maintenance updates and account closures in the Bank’s systems.
- Liaise directly with Front / Middle Offices for any re-work(s) and monitor to ensure no long outstanding unprocessed service request / clients instructions.
- Escalate long outstanding unprocessed requests/instructions to Team Manager/ Team Lead.
- Possess Wealth / Private Banking business knowledge.
- Well verse in banking AML/CFT requirements.
- Able to read and analyse corporate constitutional and legal documentation in relation to account opening.
- Able perform account opening system process and perform UAT/ LV.
- Effective communication skills - to be able to manage relationships with internal customer and other business partners.
- Meticulous and with great eye for detail.
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong time management abilities, organizational skill, planning and follow-up skills.
- Strong risk awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.