Associate / Analyst, Derivatives Clearing and Execution, TMO, Technology and Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure all internal controls / procedures are complied at all times and update SOP on a timely and effective manners.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new systems, products and markets. Implement processes and controls; record and document SOP are updated.
- Involve and undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of Exchange, industry, business / support unit, client requirements, pertaining to Derivatives and Clearing & Execution products and services.
- Handle Customersâ€™ queries within the SLA standard of service and support to stakeholders
- Process daily payments for both incoming and outgoing remittances
- Participate in projects and ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Post Trade allocation and clearing for SGX and non-SGX trades.
- Top day and T+1 Trade and Position reconciliation, position transfer, options processing
- Monitoring and submission of regulatory reporting â€" PCS, position limits, Large Position reporting
- Brokerage and Audit confirmation processing
- Trade and Position close-out and expiry.
- Continuously review and monitor workflow for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Diploma / Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in listed Derivatives and Clearing settlement preferably in a futures brokerage or investment banking operations environment.
- Experience in middle / back office management with broad understanding of product management and the ability to spot and develop / revise process and procedures to improve the overall efficiency if the business and operations is an advantage. Exchange traded Clearing products experience is added advantage
- Sound banking, financial, compliance, control and regulatory knowledge.
- Experience in the development and enhancement of systems and process / workflow and ability to implement it.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills for effective communication with business partners, colleagues and customers.
- Able and willing to work on all Singapore Public Holidays due to international markets covered (replacement off / off in lieu will be given).
- Able and willing to work on shifts when required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.