Associate / Analyst, Corporate Actions, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Analyse and interpret corporate action information for both domestic and global securities.
- Review and verification of corporate action event information for release to Relationship Managers (RM)/Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) and clients.
- Close monitoring of event dates and custodian deadlines
- Ensure the timely and accurate treatment of corporate action events
- Liaison with RMs/ARMs and custodians on corporate action issues
- Handle corporate action queries from RMs/ARMs and other stakeholders as required
- Perform stock and cash reconciliation pertaining to Corporate Action entitlement processing
- Provide support to team leads and department head as and when required.
- Constant review of work process and propose possible alternative ways for improvement
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Degree holder with minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Corporate Actions
- Able to multi-task, self-motivated with good interpersonal skill
- Meticulous, alert & have an eye for figures & details.
- Good work knowledge of MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.