Associate Vice President - Cyber Security Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. JOB PURPOSE
KEY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role will be part of Application and Infrastructure & Vulnerability Management (AIVM) team and is to perform Penetration Testing on the Bank's infrastructure devices like ATMs, Network devices, Vendor provided applications and any other associated core infrastructure components.
- The role requires the ability to communicate and build relationships with technology product owners and support teams across geographies.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Good knowledge in vulnerability management methodologies and knowledge around leading tools like Qualys, RAPID7 & Nessus in the market.
- Good people and team handling skills
- Good skills to articulate solutions to leadership teams
- Provide technical advice and support on remediation to infrastructure support teams
- Review findings from and Identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvements
- Research and Report on security vulnerabilities and latest advancements in configuration compliance assessments
- Research, recommend, design and implement security solutions.
- Articulate security policies, procedures and guidelines to all levels of management and staff.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing and establish cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties.
- Current trends in information technology network and system security software and hardware.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Information security and penetration testing domain preferably in Banking and Financial services sector.
- Good understanding and Implementation experience on Enterprise Network Security Architecture and Enterprise Network Design.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .