Associate, UI developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To implement and support DBS Trading System.
- To plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance.
- Experience in managing medium to large scale application project from beginning to end, with skills in requirement study and functional/detail design, QA, testing, and software change/version control management is advantageous
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- PCF/AWS concept/knowledge is a must
- Basic Equities Trading product knowledge is an advantage
- Familiarity with trade processing/settlement experience is an advantage
- Agile practice experience is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver applications with high quality and efficiency.
- Good communication, inter-personnel skills is required
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- At least 5 years of working experience in application development and support, preferably in banking environments
- Professional Qualification (please specify)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.