This role will sit within the Global Transaction Banking Corporate Sales team, to support the strategic planning and business growth for the Corporate Client segment in Singapore, and to support various commercial activities including balance sheet & working capital analysis, preparation of pitches and marketing materials, client visits, pipeline management and execution of GTB transactions.
Client is an established global bank with presence in Singapore looking to expand their GTB team.
- Work with the senior GTB Corporate Sales to achieve quantitative and qualitative performance objectives of the Team.
- Support the strategic business planning for the business and various commercial activities including balance sheet and working capital analysis, market research, preparation of client account plan, pitches and marketing materials and pipeline management.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Corporate & Investment Banking, Risks, Product Specialists) to ensure that the deal flow is being achieved and execute GTB transactions including but not limited to traditional and structured trade finance solution, supply chain finance and receivables solutions.
- Work with Corporate Sales and Product Specialist to follow up on business pipeline.
- Contribute to the skills development of colleagues in the region by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a front line in trade finance, structured trade or transaction banking. Relevant experience in marketing and executing working capital products, such as receivables finance, supply chain finance and trade finance transaction, will be highly valued.
- Basic market knowledge of client's requirements, product capabilities and market positioning of peer competitors.
- Good credit analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as the role requires close contacts and cooperation with different stakeholders (Risks, Legal, Sales, and Relationship Manager).
- Open to travel within Asia Pacific region for business development purposes.
- Growth opportunities within a growing GTB team
- Good remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859