A member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, Lion Global Investors is one of the largest asset managers in Southeast Asia. Affirmed by 34 years of expertise, we are dedicated to managing Asian equities and fixed income for institutional and retail investors globally.
- Understand the SQL database table structure and stored procedures for existing applications and identify the data requirement for existing upstream and downstream applications
- Manage and work with vendors to identify equivalent data source to be used as application resource and to deliver enhancements
- Modify/develop reports from new data sources, maintain and support business reports
- Perform application enhancement and documentation using MS Access, MS Excel, Visual Basic, SQL, XML, etc.
- Ensure high performance and high availability of supported applications
- Manage and support change activities for all applications
- Troubleshoot/debug to resolve incidents involving applications
- Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of reports enhancements
- Script/automate and document application support processes to improve efficiency
- Adherence to quality standards and IT Service Management procedures
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Information System or Engineering
- At least 2 years of working experience in developing and supporting Microsoft Excel including VBA macros, pivot tables and complex formulas
- Database/SQL language is required, preferably with MS SQL and/or MS Access
- Knowledge in financial products, financial markets, derivatives
- Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and good team player
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Selected candidate will be given a 1-year contract.