Associate, Specialist, Operations, SFSO Custody
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Accountabilities:
• Timeliness - to ensure that all Corporate Announcements & processing are done within 24 hours of receipt of announcements or proceeds
• Accuracy - to ensure at least 99% accuracy
• Responsive - to ensure that all clients queries are responded to within 24 hours of receipt of query or if not to provide interim reply and to follow with a response within 3 days
• Risk- to ensure that there are no critical audit findings / issues and to escalate any immediate and time critical issues to higher authorities.
• People - to participate in staff surveys, attend training when nominated and be crossed trained in other areas of work within the section or across sections in order to become a well-trained leave cover. To be a good team player. Responsibilities
• Perform checker role for announcement creation (SGX, newspaper, circular and MAS)
• Facilitate disclosure and substantial reporting
• Perform cash reconciliation
• Manage queries pertaining to announcement and instructions capture and provide timely responses
• Manage current process and system exceptions independently
• Liaise with Regional SFS team to identify system issues/limitations, understand system functionalities to establish new procedures/workarounds to minimise impact to clients
• Check and ensure that all corporate action events are processed correctly and promptly.
• Ensure prompt notification to clients on voluntary corporate action events such as rights, dividend with options, expiry of warrants, redemption, etc.
• Ensure that clients' entitlements are protected, and that clients' instructions are executed accordingly.
• Assist other teams on an adhoc basis for claim processing
• Maintain high standard of service quality.
• Assist team lead in allocation of resources Requirement: • Minimum 3 years' experience in banking operations, or related field
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage and lead discussion with stakeholders at all levels
• Analytical, detailed oriented with a growth mindset
• Self-driven and task-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Team player as well as ability to work independently under minimal supervision Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.