Associate, Specialist, Application SRE, Treasury & Markets, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ability to provide continuous improvement initiatives and automating recurring tasks to reduce toil for both end users and our own team.
- A team player across all sub-teams within Murex Support group
- Able to provide quality service to business users
- To develop monitoring tools/alerts to create proactive actions (eg: auto healing/recovery)
- To provide day-to-day production support for the Murex/MLC/Risk users (Front office, Back-office, Finance ).
- To carry out Duty Support rotations among the team members. Mostly on-call basis during off office hours (less frequent but mostly during 6am-9am period) in case of escalations from our level 1 team. Also carry out weekend implementations for new product features when on duty week.
- To develop monitoring tools/alerts to create proactive actions
- Able to take ownership of issues and follow through to closure.
- To assist in rolling out of new version of the application adhering to the best practices of the release management procedures.
- To communicate effectively and work efficiently with a group of people supporting both functional/technical areas
- Good Technical & Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess good communication skills
- Knowledge of Murex modules (e-tradepad, simulation, Limits, Livebook, Mxml, Datamart etc) would be good to have.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.