Associate, Specialist, Application Development, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Develop well designed, efficient, testable and high-quality code
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
- Responsible for the application stability
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in programming
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications and (backend/frontend)
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind with Organizational skills