Associate, Specialist - Service Delivery Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsbilities
To adopt and perform IT infra asset lifecycle management such as procure, register, commission, analysis, reconciliation, wall to wall, maintenance renewal, decommissioning and disposal to ensure the IT infra assets are tracked in proper state to support other function of IT infrastructure services and applications. Generate and review monthly IT asset reports which assist IT Managers in planning the technology changes and to manage day to day IT infrastructure management Perform end to end IT asset lifecycle from procurement, delivering, commissioning, registration of asset, commissioning, hardware/license renewal to ensure asset hygiene. Knowledge of Wall to wall for physical asset reconciliation and use of digitalized technology to speed up asset tracking. Review and enhance automation of reconciliation of both physical and virtual computing platforms include AIX, Solaris, Linux and WINDOWS. Perform formal decommissioning/disposal of IT asset in line with corporate asset policies and support Green IT disposal and sustainability. Review infrastructure components and facilitate continuous improvement in asset management process, procedure and tools Identify asset management related risk points and assist in finding cost effective resolutions. Support regional asset management view of computing environment. Requirements
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in IT industry, preferably in banking IT asset management/tracking for server both physical and virtualization environment.
- Experience in managing both servers and software asset in form of inventory tracking, procurement of servers, hardware/software license maintenance renewal, decommissioning, wall to wall physical inventory review.
- Have a good understanding of various IT infrastructure resources such as
- Both physical and virtual servers such AIX, x86, Sun Sparc,
- SAN storage
- network peripheral.
- database products such as MS SQL, ORACLE, DB2 and SYBASE.
- Software product and license for operating system and infra tools as SSH.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to work in team and to pick up transforming technology in the arena of IT computing and IT asset management.
- IT Asset management tools experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.