Associate, Sales Operations Support
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Efficiently and effectively process routine transactions in accordance with guidelines / standards and strive to execute tasks and assignments accurately (error free processing),
• Pre-screening of customer applications and verification of supporting documentations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Calling/conducting verification with customers for pending document / information via phone.
• Ensure accurate and efficient data entry into the relevant SCB systems
• Update daily sales statistics and MIS reports
• Continuously provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to process workflow, systems, and sharing of best practices.
• Understands that his/her actions have an impact on the customer directly or indirectly and relate error free processing to customer
• Proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk issues
• Prioritizes and schedule own work accordingly to meet workload peaks and troughs
Our Ideal Candidate
• Prior sales and service experience in retail banking / banking operations is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and enthusiasm with ability to interact well with all levels
• Customer-centricity, external-focused, good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.