Associate Sales Manager/Sales Manager, Wholesale Distribution - Singapore Based
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
You will provide overall sales and marketing support for our Wholesale Distribution strategy and team in Singapore for South East Asia with adherence to our Values & Code of Ethics. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
- Play a key role in developing and growing the firm's branding and market share within IFAs, insurance partners and funds platforms.
- Identify sales leads, pitch ideas and introduce new solutions to allocated intermediaries.
- Proactively co-ordinate client/ prospect meetings and roadshows with visiting Portfolio Managers and Client Portfolio Managers.
- Build a distribution list for fund updates and market commentaries and circulate as required.
- Proactively support wholesaling of existing products in Singapore.
Sales Targets & Activity
- Maintain high levels of sales productivity whilst meeting or exceeding targets with appropriate detailed documentation of activities in Salesforce, keeping the team & department head regularly updated.
Sales & Marketing Support
- Support our Wholesale Distribution strategy and team covering South East Asia.
- Serving as a back-up to APAC wholesale team support staff as necessary.
- Assist in the production and delivery of fund updates and commentaries, presentations, sales briefing and seminar material, sales ideas, fund launches and responses to client requests and questions.
- Assume liaison role between our intermediaries, prospects and partners to ensure effective, consistent and timely communication.
- Conduct competitor analysis on funds, market news & research to generate sales blasts for client communications. Analyse Funds' holdings to enhance the width and depth of data provided to intermediaries.
- Coordinate (in partnership with the Asia Pacific Marketing and Communications team if needed) client/prospect meetings, sponsorship events, seminars and roadshows with visiting Portfolio Managers, Client Portfolio Managers and Senior Management. Manage and coordinate local events.
- Analyse reports & identify potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Initiate changes to processing as needed.
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the firm's products, the rationale for each and be familiar with the Portfolio Managers' current positioning and maintain a log to evidence this. Understand the Investment teams' market perspectives. Help identify new sales ideas.
- Partner closely with colleagues across the firm and specifically in the Asia Pacific region to build a successful market-leading business.
- Prior sales experience in wealth management products, especially unit trusts with a good understanding of financial products and markets.
- Knowledge of financial markets with a good understanding of the financial markets across Asia Pacific, especially South East Asia.
- Fluent in written and verbal English with a high standard of public speaking and presentation skills.
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with accuracy, as well as in a team.
- Have passed or be willing to pass the required regulatory obligations in Singapore.