We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Associate, Risk & Performance Systems Analyst Risk and Performance Management Department
The Risk and Performance Management Department is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of GIC's market, credit and operational risk profiles.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and technically competent individual who has an interest in performance management, systems and methodologies. You will be a member of the Performance Solutions
team to provide performance management and measurement support to the organisation.
- Be the subject matter expert on the data within the performance system and ensure quality data to support business needs and that the system performs as per functional and operational design. You will work closely with the Technology Group in managing system enhancements and prioritising change requests.
- Maintain the performance measurement system to ensure that the various performance models and analytics are updated and appropriate for use.
- Review and rectification of the performance data so that accurate performance reports can be produced.
- Review the resulting performance analytics generated by the performance system to provide end users with additional insights into the performance results and reports.
- Work with various teams in the organisation to understand their performance analysis needs to design new or enhance existing performance measurement analytics and subsequently implement these in the performance system.
- A good degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related fields of study.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry, preferably with experience in investment performance systems, operations and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and interpret complex business requirements in the investment performance area.
- Strong communication skills. Be able to explain and discuss problems for resolution with consultants, users and Technology colleagues.
- Good team player who possesses drive and initiative to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and markets, and strong technical skills such as in SQL, Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, Access) or other programming languages.
- Prior experience with Eagle Investment Systems is an advantage.
- Singaporean citizen required due to security clearance.